- Say England - if you are referring to something that affects England.
- The terms 'England' and 'UK' are NOT interchangeable.
- If you are communicating about England yet purport to be a UK-wide outlet then the England focus of your message cannot be assumed by your audience.
- Certain key areas including health, education, agriculture, environment, and others are governed and managed differently in England in comparison to other parts of the UK.
- Pay regard to the distinct needs, voices, and cultures of people who live in England. Acknowledge the England-specific contexts.
- It's time to put England on the political map once and for all. The people of England deserve nothing less!